My First Born Son Quotes. As a great mom, my wish has always been for you to make it in life. To my dearest son, i want you to know that forever you will be in my heart no matter the distance.

Happy Birthday to My First Born son Quotes Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday to My First Born son Quotes Happy Birthday from birthdaybuzz.org

List of birthdays wishes for your son. And everything that life holds for you! People used to say my son looked like a mexican biggie.

As Your Mother, I’m Just Here To Support You.


And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes. Today, i am so proud to call you mine. Happy birthday to my first born son.

You’re My First Child, My Son, And I Know That You’ll Turn Into A Fine Young Man Someday.


Birthday wishes to first born son. To the one who made me a mom for my first born birthday quotes for daughter son birthday quotes son quotes from mom. Happy birthday, my first born son.

Happy Birthday Son Quotes Wishes For Son On His Bday.


“dear firstborn son of mine, thank you for giving me the wonderful opportunity to be your mother. Being a mom to a son like you will always be enough. I hope that you always look ahead in life with a smile on your face and look back with fondness in your heart.

Shel Silverstein Quote About Son.


Congrats on the first arrival of your new baby boy. You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love.

You Can Achieve Much Greater Things In Your Life Because You’re My Son, And I Have Put My Trust In You!


A child may outgrow a mother’s lap but it can never outgrow her heart. For at least half the length of our marriage we were separated, so everyday was definitely not a good day. • “keep calm and wish my first born son happy birthday.”.

Related Posts