Funny Voodoo Quotes. Mongo only pawn in the game of life mongo. And the purposes the magic are control and power over god, man, nature and society.

Pin on HuMoR
Pin on HuMoR from www.pinterest.com

My wife screwed the mailman. A machine that turns coffee into code.” ( source) “computers are fast; Explore voodoo quotes by authors including amy lee emma watson and dalton trumbo at brainyquote.

My Grandfather Was A Voodoo Priest.


Funny thing about optimism if you can become a carrier it grows more each day and life becomes a little more bearable john parham. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. Unholy this [stabs lechuck] elaine:

Band , Erna , Godsmack , Metal , Music , Snake , Song , Sully , Voodoo , Witchcraft.


Some of the questions are so daft they didn't require answers. The background of the negro culture is voodoo and magic; Half the time i get what i want half the time i dont.

My Daddy Was A Minister, My Grandfather Was A Voodoo Priest, My Uncle Was A Mason;


Voodoo doll doll quotes voodoo dolls funny quotes. I ensure you with the best voodoo and love spell which will embody magical powers. Why didn’t you announce yourselves prior to crashing ashore, the fairy queen scolded.

Kennedy Quotes John Lennon Quotes


Programmers keep it slow.” ( source) “when i wrote this code, only god and i understood what i did. Humor quotes, funny pics, humourous, jokes funny, jokes and quotes, lmao quotes.for the best humour quotes and hilarious sayings visit www.bestfunnyjokes4u.com. The funny quotes here are allegedly real true funny extracts from courtrooms.

I Have An Idea Of Who I Want To Be, I Have A Vision Of My Own Success.


You funny funny shit funny jokes funny stuff funny things its funny sarcastic humor random stuff funny cartoons. “which brings me to my second point, kids. Famous for his deep thoughts comedy sketches.)

Related Posts